• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Daughters vindictive ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughters vindictive ex

My daughters ex partner lived with us for nearly 6 years. In that time he became privey to a lot of family information.and decisions until he and my daughter separated. Myself and my ex- wife separated nearly 10 yrs ago and are now divorced. It has just come to my attention.that he has contacted her and has been divulging my financial decisions about my property to her which has caused a huge argument. Everything was done legally after all the appropriate financial issues were addressed in the divorce proceedings, he has also accused us of lying and cheating her out of here share of the property which is totally untrue as everything was sanctified by the court. Basically he is making and sending unsubstantiated letters to my ex (and her husband). He has also indicated my daughter and my son as conspiring to cheat her. ...this has caused us a great deal of family trouble..can he do this, what can we do about it. Many thanks .
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X