• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Refused to get emergency help in hospital.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refused to get emergency help in hospital.

Hi I had heart attack or stroke yesterday. I called all night for ambulance and they didn't come. Cab driver came looked at me laying on the floor I said I need help I have stroke or heart attack I can't move I felt paralyzed. And he said ok I will wait for you outside and left me on the floor. After couple hours friend came and he drived me to hospital. At hospital I walked up to desk said my name my second name and adress. explained I had stoked or heart attack. And told her I feel week can't stand need to sit down. And I went to sit down like meter away from the girl I was only person there in reception. But for some reason I was not allowed to sit guard came started to bully me and said even if you had 2 broken legs you need to stand near that table. I said I don't feel well and they just kept bullying me yelled at me. I started to film this absurdity. I said here is my drivers licence. All details there 10 nurses standed there and just laughed. After half an hour of this ridiculous absurdity I said fine walked one meter to the desk told her again my name my second name Adress. What happened. She said no we wont book you are causing scene I said what? I literally sat there listened how they spill all they negative emotions on me. And when I got power to do what they wanted they still refuse to help me I said ok. I will film this absurdity. And I filmed they called police on me said that I need to delete video. I said no I won't Because this is ridiculous absurd escalation of situation. And they refusing give me help on emergency. They said ok you have to leave. I had enough I was completely destroyed I sat into the car and just cried. Worst day of my life never felt more miserable. I went home slept couple hours then decided I definitely need to see doctor because that was definitely heart attack or stroke it was not panick attack I was paralyzed for couple hours and couldn't feel my legs my arms. And I need someone to check me. So I went to hospital again. And again they refused to book me in. The head nurse came said delete videos you filmed. I said no you can't treat people like this this is outrageous. She said I will call police then. I turned around and left. And the worst part is I didn't film everything what he said because he tried grab my phone and it stoped recording only got 5 minutes of video. What should I do now they refusing to give me help? But I need doctor. And if I will go to GP he will tell me to go to hospital.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X