• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Caravan Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan Finance

Hello everybody- I have a case with FOS where ive been misold two static vans.The ombudsman has ruled one has been misold but ive only got £5,000 plus interest where i was hoping to receive at least £35k,Ive gone back to them and said im not happy as a. The finance docs were forged with incorrect details This should mean the company has committed Fraudulent Misrepresentation thus meaning i should get all monies back. It is an unusual case as i was taken into a back office and signed an enlarged signature box on a PC This was normal site procedure at the time,I didnt see any details but had no reason to question the deal until i received the SARS. I didnt receive any pre contract papers and the address on the documents was wrong so any paperwork was sent to a volatile ex where i would never receive it.Bills from the site did come to the correct address so they did have it.The FOS keeping ignoring this information is there anything else legally i can hit them with please???? Surely altering a document should automatically make it null and void without a defence just so you pass finance on the day ... in actual fact 10 mins according to their defence TIA
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X