• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

GDPR and the royal mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDPR and the royal mail

I really couldn't find a more appropriate forum so forgive me if this is the wrong place ...my daughter moved home 3 years ago prior to which she had set up a regular payment to the courts for a motoring fine upon movie g she contacted everyone she could think of to give her forwarding address . Yesturday she received a message via social media from a stranger who now lives in her old home. upon open g the message she found a nasty message saying he was sick of getting her mail and a photograph of a court letter opened and detailing everything from her NI number DOB druving licence details etc asking if she was the right person ...he has presumably sent this same message and photograph of this very personal and data heavy court letter to every woman with the same name on social media he could find !! what can we do to stop this man opening any other mail that has slipped through and how do we limit any future reproduction and publication of her personal data
    thanks for any advice
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X