• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Child arrangement order applicant involving domestic abuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child arrangement order applicant involving domestic abuse

Hello everyone,* I'm new and need some support and advice please. I have taken my ex partner to court for a child arrangements order due to domestic violence and safety of our daughter.* * * I didnt have enough evidence to get my ex prosecuted to be taken to court but I have filed it on his record and in my idea he has a criminal record and has previously been done for abh from his previous partner.* *When I reported it to the police they said because it didnt happen on the date I reported it that he cannot be prosecuted I didnt report it sooner due to being scared but I finally stood up for myself and only because i was thinking about our daughters mentality of being in that environment.* *Now what are the likely outcome of him having visitation rights ?* When he was arrested he was under the influence if alcohol which he has a problem with legal and illegal drugs being crack and heroin along with alcohol and sleeping tablets hes also on anxiety tablets beta blockers and steroids for the gym.* * *When he hit me he hurt our daughter as he was trying to get across to me in his raging fit.* * Social services are aware and have said that I am right to not let him see our daughter due to her safety. When he did look after her one day he didnt supervise our daughter who was 11 months old started walking and she climbed and got hold of a plug in fragrance in which he thiug HRT she drank it luckily she didnt becauee she would have been dead as lavender one was highly toxic to babies and toddlers.* * I was at work that day only for 2 hours.* There plenty that had gone on and his with his criminal record being done for abh and fraud along with social services being involved previously with his ex partner and him not paying towards child maintenance what is the likely outcome of the court proceedings I'm hoping for contact centre as that's the safest option but by law what would the judge do? I have a domestic case worker as well that I have been having support from*
    thank you*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X