• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restraint Order Scam -Trumped Up Contempt of Court to blackmail in Divorce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restraint Order Scam -Trumped Up Contempt of Court to blackmail in Divorce

Hi,
    I find myself victim to one of those nasty scams to gain power in a divorce by making false allegations to get a Restraining Order (NMO & PSO).
    I have dodged the CoC charges (skipped the Country), which is driving my wife mad, as she has now no backup plan.

There are kids involved and I want to "Drop hands" on the NMO and PSO [The Not fit for Purpose "Court of Protection"] before the Evil One can attempt to join these trumped up garbage procedures to the Divorce Petition. Apart from the obvious restraints of the PSO and NMO, are there any disadvantages of "Dropping Hands"?

Does this effectively mean the "Proceedings" are over for the NMO and PSO? The orders remains in place, but there are no challenges so surely the Proceedings are over?

Can the other side at a later date attempt to join the NMO and PSO to the Divorce proceedings, even when there is no "proceedings" and the Orders are accepted?

My wife stole all our money before the Divorce petition, so I have none (Honest), and I don't want to borrow from my wealthy family to pay her immoral lawyers, nor her contrived expenses.
    Can I Drop Hands, even if they say I have to pay their aborted costs and cannot?.....no money in my accounts etc
    Attached Files
    NEW YORK, July 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to the U.S. Department of Justice, there are between 2 and 3 million temporary restraining orders, also known as orders of protection or stay away orders, issued annually in the United States.
    Last edited by Seekjustice; 13th April 2020, 15:58:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X