• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Financial and property orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial and property orders

hi,

im now divorced but the reality is she has all the property (she has everything that is hers, everything that is ours and has kept anything of mine that she wants) and I have a £6,000 credit card debt. The account was in my name so I believe no court can order she pay any of it even though she did have her own named card.

ive refused to sign the financial and property agreement (clean break order) because it simply is not fair. The list of property is minuscule and makes no mentaion of all the things she has kept. There are things the credit card is paying for plus items that are on a hire purchase agreement through my employer and come directly from my wages. These are clearly my property she simply refuses to give me anything. She hasn’t declared one of her two pensions nor has she declared her business she runs from home. She also has not given any explanation to £6,000 that has disappeared, I believe she has hidden it.

her solicitors told me on 6th March how they emplore me to sign the clean break and “their client is not seeking any lump some or other financial arrangement” just a clean break order.

i received court paperwork dated 6th March with a court date for a first meeting and they are seeking a lump sum order. I asked them why they said they were not seeking a lump sum, then on signed and court stamped papers they are seeking a lump sum. Their reply was they have no intention of seeking a lump sum, they just want me to sign the clean break order so she can keep everything.

Can they lawfully lie to the court about wanting a hearing for an order they have said they don’t want both before submitting the form and after? Essentially, in their reply they are admitting to intimidating me into signing the clean break order.

this is only a small piece of what occurred, she was the perpetrator of domestic abuse.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X