• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unreasonable restriction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreasonable restriction?

I took my wife to a retail park recently. We are both disabled and walking is slow and difficult. We visited several shops, had a coffee and collected a prescription at Boots; a busy visit (I was queuing in Boots for nearly 30 minutes). On returning to the car I looked at a sign that listed the terms and conditions of the car park and was shocked to see a limitation of 3 hours, after which period a penalty charge would become due, and I am sure we exceeded this. Now, 3 hours may be sufficient for the able bodied to do all they need to do but not those with restricted mobility. Should a 'Reasonable Adjustment' be made to exempt the disabled from the 3 hour rule? How can I challenge it if I get a penalty charge notice? It certainly put us off visiting there again.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X