• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can I go home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I go home?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - this is my 1st post so I have no idea.

I really need some help/advice please?

I live at home with my mum & sister.

Wednesday last week at around 9pm, the police arrived at the door & told me I had to leave.

I ended up staying with a work colleague but initially when I said I had no where to go, they told me they would put me in a cell for the night.

I was then told I could keep my door key & go home the following day as my mum & sister are away for 2 weeks, but that I have to find somewhere else to stay for when they return home.

This was all stated by the police & I have no idea why... They mentioned “breach of the peace” but nothing has happened.

My question is that if my mum says I can stay once she’s back from holiday, can I return home? Or do I have to leave?

I haven’t been arrested/charged because there’s nothing to arrest me for.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X