• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complicated but need help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complicated but need help.

try to keep it short as very complex.
    I got into a relationship with a lady that then become the mother of my child. That mother became too abusive, psychopathic to be in a relationship with due to demands of obedience blindly obey, using my child to force obedience so many reasons. During the end I stood up against her and said no, worst mistake could make. However in extreme rage taken my child and not seen her in a year, the mother as I stated is a bit of a abusive with a screw loose so as I was left with no choice but family court to get contact back with my child.

Short, my ex has "issues" to say the least and pretty much thrown the kitchen sink at me then the house brick by brick. Making accusations of domestic abuse, rape even raping my child etc the usuals basically. She is sick in more ways than one, and Ii am trying to battle a psychopath with high delusion properties where she buys into her own lies in bulk. She is complicated to explain really but my point is she has a convincing act people seem to believe. She convinced a judge that honestly so biased a neon sign would made it less obvious of being biased. Not only that I was accused of the things I accused her of, baring in mind there was no proof of her claims art all she cant even lie straight without tripping herself up but people believe her acts. I was interviewed for these claims and nothing was done about it because they could see straight through her at least but she claimed it was planned to be that way - this is what she does also make a false history to convince of the present.

I came into this process with only my daughter in mind and have not bothered to go against or openly attack my ex because she is not important and only focused on my daughter. It seems that being "kind" has put me in a stupid position where I am now a liar and a whole load of other things when I was the only one being truthful. It frustrates me a little, that truth is not important in a case that involves a child as not only do my ex lie she really plays a drama to enforce a lie. All the truth is in the paperwork but somehow in the biased her everything got ignored and just tore into mine instead though her papers are far worse than mine historically. Sorry I think im beginning to vent more than talk.

My questions are-

Though I have done nothing wrong, how do I prove to a prejudice, biased set of people that I am not bad as they are being told?
    Can I make any sort of case against my ex for the lies and deformation? ( I can prove the lies effortlessly)
    Does anyone know about a section 25 special documentation? as I have been told to get an assessment and I have one lined up (for MH condition)
    Next court is conflict resolution I think, what does that entail? will I get a chance to correct the lies? as last time I was gagged by rules of don't talk unless spoken to
    thank you in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X