• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Holiday Club Query- ramage1960

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Club Query- ramage1960

Originally Posted by ramage1960
    Hello i'm new to all this blog thing so if i go astray please forgive me.

A recent visit to a development company that said they could buy my Leisure Alliance membership has me worried. The visit was in Newcastle with Bavington consultants limited. The out come of this meeting was to gain my mane and credit score for a big developer. Since my credit score is bad and i informed them of this they were not able to help me. That was ok because i did not like the feel of what they were doing.They informed me that this company that has my holliday club, Leisure Alliance, can demand money from me for unpaid yearly fees of £300 pounds for the past 5 years. If i wish to dissolve my relationship with them it will cost me 1900 euros. I have been contacted by so meny firms to help me sell my holliday club but they all want money up front I refuse to pay any moneys to these people as i'm convinced it is a scam.
    As i have said at the top of my letter i'm new to this. Can you tell me if I'm posting this for other members or for your private reading. I need help with this query as I don't noiw what to do. The company is registered in Spain:beagle:
    Thanks ramage1960

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X