• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Issue with a vet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with a vet

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is well during these crazy times.

I am writing in hope of some advice or guidance regarding our vet. My wife and I have a 2 year old labrador she has been suffering from ear infection for around 3-4 months now. We visited the vets for the first time paid around £60 for consultation and medication didn't work. I called them asked if they could see her again because the issue isn't resolved and the education they prescribed isn't helping. Went to the vets again payed £60 for consultation and medication. No result. 3rd time calling and getting frustrated due to the fact we are spending money and they are prescribing medication which in this case isn't solving the problem. 3rd time arranged a visit the vet suggest if the medication isn't working we need to do the ears flush which in most cases should work. Booked appointment paid £160 for consultation and procedure. A week later same issue ear infection is present. Paid £90 to get the swab done and sent to the lab to get this infection properly diagnosed. I asked them a question if I should be paying everytime the consuktation fee even though you haven't yet resolved this issue. They said yes. So I thought I will double check where I stand legally on this as a consumer, have I got any rights in this? Since, it's getting ridiculously expensive and they are not sorting issue just inviting me for more consultations.

Thanks you

Alex
    Many Thanks

Alex
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X