• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Music Magpie have lost my items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Magpie have lost my items

On Tuesday 10th September I went onto the music magpie website, entered in my items and printed off their postage label for DPD.

In the box I had sent an iPhone 6s, an Apple Watch Series 2 and 8 PlayStation 4 games all varying in value. They were all packaged in the same box together with some paper thrown in to make sure items didn't slide about. The whole thing was sent Wednesday 11th September midday from their drop off point at Currys.

I received a text message update today Friday 13th September to confirm the box had been delivered. I didn't receive any confirmation that my order had been received by Music Magpie so I contacted their support staff via web chat who confirmed my delivery had been received into the warehouse and I would receive my money today. A few hours went by and still received no confirmation from MM that my order was received (it is worth mentioning at this point, I've used them 3 times before and usually they are very prompt with emails and I've had no trouble before). So I sent an email asking what was going on with my order, I would have called but the phone number doesn't go through anymore as they are now "digital".

I received a reply to my email 3 hours later at 16:18 today saying Hi, we received your iPhone 6s but the following items are missing... And literally everything else in the box is listed as missing.

I've replied several times asking whats going and they are ignoring my emails and messages via Facebook. Yet they are open from 9-7pm Monday-Friday?

As everything was going in one box, I never thought to take a picture of the contents. I have proof of postage that is all and of course my original receipt for iPhone and Apple watch, however receipts for games are probably long gone, unless I've got them on Amazon.

However my question is, despite the items all being posted together, what legal right do I have to dispute these missing items should they miraculously not find them?

Any help or advice would be so muchly appreciated!

Roch

http://services.musicmagpie.co.uk/te...ns09112018.pdf
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X