• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Model Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Release

Hi everyone, I'm hoping that I am posting in the correct forum. I have started a business designing and printing t-shirts and have approached an Olympic gymnast about using his image in one of my designs. The image will be turned into a silhouette but will still be recognisable as him. He has asked if he would get a percentage and have imput into future designs with which I have said yes to. My question is, what type of contract do I need to get drawn up and do I need to see a solicitor to do it? My worry is that it will cost me a lot of money if I need a solicitor to do it, which I don't have at the moment. I won't go through with the partnership without a contract but just wondered what help I could get to write one? Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X