• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

* WON * HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY *WON*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY COURT DATE -

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
    We won!!!!!!
    Well done.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

A huge huge massive massive thank you for your help. The judge struck the case out as soon as we sat down we didn't even have to speak! She didn't like the fact they hadn't complied with the courts orders etc and I think she saw it for the scare tactics they have tried to use. Costs awarded were a days wages for Laura travelling costs car park and postage costs for recorded guaranteed mail etc. (I didn't ask for cost of the many many bottles of wine we have had whilst dealing with this :-) Laura has been stressed to bits over this and is very relieved so am I. Once again a huge thank you to amethyst...Sharon? And anyone else that has helped (not sure of all the names) May of been a different outcome without your help and guidance with witness statement etc. The judge said it was one of the best WS she had seen from a litigant person... The credit has to go to legal beagles/Sharon for this (hope I'm not missing anyone out please say so if I have so Laura and I can thank you!)

Final word....

We still can't believe that you can be put through so much stress by somebody for simply trying to get a passport for a child!. The whole thing has been a total and utter farce! Anyone reading this should take comfort and definitely stand their ground and take the advice and help on offer from Legal Beagles if they are up against Richard Howard and BPS. They use scare tactics in the hope you will pay up long before you end up in court. They don't want it to go to court!

MANY THANKS

Steven & Laura (and little Summer who's passport this was all about)

X

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kati

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kati View Post
        Good luck from me too xx
        thanks

Comment

Bloody brilliant !!! Well done to you and Laura !

It is stressful, and worrying, and a bit hard work.... but it is so worth it when you walk out of court having stuck one on a scamming scumbag like Mr Howard. Every win weakens his ability to continue ripping off consumers.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: * WON * HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY *WON*

A big thanks to you too for seeing this through no matter how stressful it was for you all.
            Your success will only go to help others see that it can be done (especially with a bit of help from LB and especially Sharon).Once again well done and go have another bottle of vino or two now to celebrate instead of giving you Dutch courage lol xx

Comment

Wonder if a Bankruptcy for them in the near future these rip off merchants, all the cost going against them?

Comment

Another superb result!!

Congratulations!!

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                  Wonder if a Bankruptcy for them in the near future these rip off merchants, all the cost going against them?
                  Doubt it, well over 25000 customers at at least £117.60 a time, 12 lots of £90 isn't going to break the bank.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

BPS will of fully expected to lose a few if not all the cases that made it to court but their long game is simple... Issues say 1000 claims for court action ...80% will probably pay up to avoid going to court. I don't believe for one minute they expect to win any cases in court. They've already made their money off the people who were too intimidated and have paid up. The bloke is scum, don't know how he sleeps at night...I couldn't!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Doubt it, well over 25000 customers at at least £117.60 a time, 12 lots of £90 isn't going to break the bank.
                    Agreed!!

Comment

Well done Hendrix, I am up soon also can't believe the amount of stress and anxiety this has brought me.

Comment

Well done :-)

Comment

Nudge so I can find it
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X