• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Bank Smart -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MannyJ View Post
    Hi My good friend, I have emailed all the documentation over to you, If you need anything else then please just let me know. thanks again for your ongoing support. I honestly cant thank you enough. Speak soon
    I haven't received anything, can you resend?

Comment

Hi Nick, I'm such a plonker. I sent the documentation a few days ago and have been awaiting a a response. I thought you must be busy.helping other people as your such a nice guy. Then i realised there was another page on this forum.! I've sent it again and btw that was also my error as apparently i cant spell COM or check my personal email for bounce backs. LOL I suppose at least i didn't sign this paperwork and stitch myself up. (have to count your blessings)
      Seriously though I know im hard work so I want you to know i appreciate the help, Nick you are a superstar.

Comment

Ok it's pretty clear that they're charging a breach of contract invoice for you supposedly not returning document/information relating to a packaged bank account claim with Lloyds.

The simplist way to deal with it would be for you to write to them saying you've not received any requests for info but if they were to resend them you would respond.

Would you like me to draft something for you?

Also do you actually have a packaged bank account with Lloyds? A packaged bank account is a current account that you pay a monthly fee for.

Comment

Hi Nick, Sorry for the late reply its just my brother in law is now in hospital as he currently needs dialysis!. (his only 40) He said he is tired and worried the bills are just amounting up and he will be left with a huge bill. i want to help him but at the same time i can understand with everything thats going on he just wants to cut his losses and then he will be able to concentrate on his recovery. He said he hasnt got a packaged bank account. Let me know what you think as i have complete faith in your decision my main man. Once again thanks for everything.

Comment

I've emailed you.

Comment

Just to update this, with the help of FCA we have got the invoice cancelled.

Congratulations Manny!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X