• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MillersHome
    replied
    Hi all, I have received the paperwork from HSBC for Allay as requested , it’s a complete and utter forgery, absolutely nothing like my wife’s signature. My second SAR to Allay is up on Saturday coming. Still waiting on paperwork from Clydesdale and Santander but I would imagine it will be the same as HSBC.

Should I wait until the second SAR deadline is up and make a formal complaint?, or just complain now about the blatant forgery.

Thanks for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• MillersHome
    replied
    Hi EXC, I will do that today, but they are now saying if we dont pay the invoice now, there will be additional charges.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by MillersHome; 21st January 2020, 07:22:AM.

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied
    Originally posted by MillersHome View Post
    First SAR sent on the 5th of December. I'll send a formal complaint to Allay tomorrow and I'll look at sending one to the ICO.

Thanks
    I would complain to Allay about not complying with your SAR request but not about the main issue just yet. You need the information from the SAR (and also Clydesdale and Santander) to substantiate your main complaint, so at the end of the SAR complaint I would put something like:

Please note that on receipt of the information requested I fully intend to make a further complaint disputing the basis on which you are attempting to charge me.

Leave a comment:

• MillersHome
    replied
    First SAR sent on the 5th of December. I'll send a formal complaint to Allay tomorrow and I'll look at sending one to the ICO.

Thanks
    Last edited by MillersHome; 20th January 2020, 21:27:PM. Reason: Spelling mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    Also, how long ago did you send the SAR to Allay ? You can make a complaint to the ICO if they have gone beyond 30 days without confirming they require more time.

Leave a comment:

• MillersHome
    replied
    Thanks Amethyst, never thought to ask the Clydesdale and Santander for signatures, will do that tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X