• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trusted Mortgage Claims / Micheal Levy / Match Me Legal / Elite Chambers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Mortgage Claims / Micheal Levy / Match Me Legal / Elite Chambers

This company appears to be making a bit of an impact but are a little bit opaque as to who they are and what they do or what they will cost you.Â* Please always do your research before responding to Facebook adverts.Â*

Do not complete any forms without reading the terms, checking what you are actually agreeing to.Â* If you complete this form it seems they will contact your mortgage company for a full subject access request (ie. request copies of all your data held by your mortgage company ) Without a signed third party authority form this should not happen.Â* The letter of authority appears to be being send via email for esigning. Please read it very carefully ( and if concerned at all post it up here ).

This company offer to obtain compensation for a mis-sold mortgage or overpaid interest.

Their website does not mention who they actually are.

TrustedMortgageClaims appears to actually be a trading name of 'Match Me Legal Ltd' ( companies houseÂ*https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09948730 ) as they have applied for temporary permissions for CMCs from the FCA (Â*https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_Fir...X00004QQwPQQA1 ) ( FCA no. 838981 ).

However their advertisements go to a webpage which statesÂ*

Michael Levy Barrister Bar Standards Board Membership number: 27469 Trusted Mortgage Claims, 39 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BA
    Trusted Mortgage Claims is a trading style of Michael Levy barrister (Direct Access) NO. 27469

and their privacy policy makes no mention of ' Match Me Legal ' at all, only refers to ' Elite Chambers ' , despite having been updated on 30 May 2019 ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-11-28 14_23_21-Microsoft Edge.png
Views:	1
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	1499606

Match Me Legal do not have Data Protection registration.

Micheal Levy does ( Z7760604 ) however he is not a director of the company at all, nor is his registration at the address of ' Match Me Legal ',

Â*
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Need help on mortgage claim

Comment

Are you with one of the aforementioned companies ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings...ortgage-claims

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X