• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PDC debt collection extortionate fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDC debt collection extortionate fees

Has anyone got any experience of dealing with PDC debt collection? I received an invoice from RMG property management even though I live in a house and I called them asking why I was being invoiced for things like window cleaning and other things when I pay for my own windows to be cleaned? (There was a lot of random things listed not just window cleaning) Anyway they were very rude and said I had to pay it. I refused because I don’t understand why as a private home owner I need to pay a management company? I have now received a debt collection letter from PDC who have added £300 fees on. The original RMG invoice was £100 and now I’m being made to pay £400!!
    This seems extortionate. I have spoken to them asking why they have added so much fees on but just got met with a rude response. Is this even allowed? I can see from google searching there is a lot of complaints against them but has anyone ever got anywhere? What should I do? I am a student and I have 4 children, I don’t have this kind of money!

Thanks
    Tags: None

Hello OP,

I have only recently noticed the costs of carpet cleaning, window cleaning, etc.
    I'm planning to go for the annual meeting with RMG and ask the above questions.

How far did you get with RMG and PDC fees? I'm in a similar situation.

I have been advised in a different thread to check the paperwork (Title deeds, etc) for anything related to late payments, etc.
    Good luck

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X