• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

DG Solicitors

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DG Solicitors

    With fake solicitors in the news lately, I was hoping someone could clarify a few points.

    Who can take you to court, as I was taken to court by DG Solicitors (not a law firm) and the court document where signed by the Litigation Officer ( not a solicitor). Is this legal and also if this person then acts dishonestly who does one make a complaint to. I presume you can't make a compliant to SRA as neither the firm or the person is regulated by them.
    Last edited by tm166; 24th July 2014, 11:57:AM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm