• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

Bailiff for a on going PPI problem

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bailiff for a on going PPI problem

    Please help
    I got a PPI claim from claim4you which I received 1856.84 they said I would pay them a fee of 30 per cent but sent me a bill for 980 which I questioned and on working out I said I would pay 30 per cent which was 557.05 which they declined and said they would get back to me about going forward I heard nothing till 2 days ago when I returned home to a letter from DCBL saying they were working on behalf of claim4you and as bailiffs would gain entry to my property to seize goods for the amount of 2006.84 which is the amount for the debt and the 900plus admin and enforcement fee ... it has a high court ref number on but I can't get hold of the court but how has it gone and been past in court with out me being present please can someone explain what I can do because if someone turns up to kick my door open I don't know what I can do
    Tags: None

  • #2
    This will be a CCJ that has been transferred to the High Court solely for enforcement purposes. Have you moved since starting the PPI claim? Have you asked the claims co for details of the CCJ - you may need to check Registry Trust as well but I would start with the claim co first.


    • #3
      I can't get in touch with claim4you ..... I was advised to go to court and fill a n244 form out paid 255 pound when I asked for help filling the form in I was told no help would be given so 4 days later I got a letter saying judge wouldn't look at it as no evidence of defence given so now I'm being told to pay the 255 to the court and fill the form in again ......
      basically I tried to pay them over a year ago and they wouldnt accept I've spoke to different courts, debt charity's I've even tried citizens advice but every where I turn I'm told something different and NOBODY is interested In how this all started and shouldn't have got to this stage ...... The easiest option should not be to give in and pay ... It's wrong and it's certainly not justice


      • #4
        Set Aside application is the N244 - Set Aside Application

        Otherwise, it would be the N245 to make an offer to pay.

        But more importantly - what's happening with the HCEO at the moment ?

        Claim4you charge 30% plus VAT so the original fee should have been about 667.

        Did Claim4you not give any breakdown of the amount in their court claim - or did you not receive the original court papers ? Had you moved house since first signing up with them ?

        Claim4you are going through an insolvency voluntary arrangement at the moment so are quite actively chasing debts. But might explain why you can't get hold of anyone. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...135/insolvency
        “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

        Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

        FORUM: How to upload PICTURES and DOCUMENTS
        FORUM: How to find your Posts & Threads
        FORUM: How to Change your Avatar

        If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

        Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com


        View our Terms and Conditions

        LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

        If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

        If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


        No announcement yet.

        upgrade to vip

        Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

        only £15/yr

        Offers available. No subscription traps.

        sign up now

        Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

        Find a Law Firm