• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi there

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi there

    I get a finance from Carnegie Consumer Finance for a welding course which I didn't used not even once.....I realized later I bit more than I can chew and I want to withdraw,I don't want my money back just want stop paying the rest.It is any way to do this?
    Tags: None

  • #2
    It is difficult to comment without seeing the contract that I presume you signed when you decided to take the course. However, the agreement is with the finance company not the course provider.
    I would imagine that there is a clause in the agreement regarding cancellation, so you need to refer to that part of the finance agreement to see what you may or may not be liable for if you do cancel.

    Consumer Credit Act 1974.

    You may wish to contact Citizens Advice consumer helpline on:



    • #3
      Hi everyone

      I'd like to know how to make N244 Application to the Court to substitue a Defendant with another Defendant in accordance with section 35 of the Limitation Act 1980. Thanks


      View our Terms and Conditions

      LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

      If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

      If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.