• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclaycard CCA Outcome Help Needed Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard CCA Outcome Help Needed Please

Morning I am new to this site and hope someone can help me. I sent CCA to Barclaycard they replied (eventually) and whilst they say that they have sent what is needed to make the CCA enforceable the reconstituted CCA is in my opinion wrong..... when I took the card out in 1999 I was not married therefore I used my maiden name, the recon CCA is in my married name! Am I correct in thinking the details in the recon CCA should be my name when I took the card out?
    Tags: None

You are correct.

Is the agreement actually from 1999 as far as you can tell?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi I took the card out in 1999....... it is a reconstituted CCA the address is correct on it but they have put my married name on it and I did not get married until many years later! Therefore does that mean it’s not enforceable even though they say it is and what do I do next?

Comment

Can anyone offer me advice?

Comment

Well they haven't fully complied with your request so the debt is unenforceable. What's the status of the debt ( presumably there is a debt ?)
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi, there is an outstanding balance on it. What do I do now as they are saying it’s endorceabke but clearly my name was different in 1999 so surely a recon CCA should have correct name on it. Do I write to them and tell them?

Comment

Enforceable that should say

Comment

they make a name mistake - their problem sit on your hands do not tell them at this stage

they will say Enforceable to say not would be their waste of time trying to convince you and hope you believe them.

Comment

What is the status of the account ? Have you defaulted ?
                  Why did you send the CCA request originally ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

I sent CCA as I had been reading up yes I have stopped payments on basis of this bcard not yet defaulted me

Comment

At what point do I tell them why I am
                      not paying? I understand to take me to court they have to find the original CCA is that correct?

Comment

What do I do now please can someone help? Do I not pay anything, so I write to them a tell them the CCA is wrong as my name is incorrect????? Help please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X