• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj

Hi please can anyone give me advice.

Can I issue 2 separate ccjs? one to the company and the other to the owner of The company?
    Tags: None

Is it aa LTD company ?

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyboo View Post
        Hi please can anyone give me advice.

Can I issue 2 separate ccjs? one to the company and the other to the owner of The company?
        It depends what you are issuing claims for?
        COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

I paid a deposit to a hair company to do a course, they cancelled and tried to reschedule but I had no availability and they are now refusing me my deposit back, so I sent a letter threatening court action and it was ignored so I issued a ccj. They replied to this and asked for mediation , which I did offer in my first letter sent but was ignored, I was obviously not expecting a reply that’s why I asked about issuing another ccj to her personally, I think mediation is pointless as she’s still thinks she’s within her rights to keep my money!! Any advice will be very much appreciated on what I should do. Thanks

Comment

a court would expect you to mediate save as to court time, it just means you on a phone = a mediator on another phone and the other person on their phone, the mediator would oversee and pass questions answers etc

sure others will comment also,

Comment

Go through the court offered mediation. It looks good for you.

Comment

If you paid the company for the course you cannot claim against the person as an individual if the company is a limited one. If the company is a sole trader by virtue of it being such you are already claiming against the individual.
                COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X