• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Private Prosecution Refused how to appeal decision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been reading over all your past postings in an attempt to understand your position.

When you and your late husband were intending to purchase a particular property you employed a solicitor as your conveyancer
    I think that your complaint is that your conveyancer carried out searches on the wrong site.
    When questioned he confirmed there were no sewers crossing the property, (but did not mention the storm drain, which is not a sewer!)

At sometime he changed the documents so it appeared the searches were carried out on the correct site and used these to obtain release of funds from your lender and assured the lenders of the resale value of the property.

When you came to sell some years later the existence of the storm drain across the site greatly devalued the value of the site for development purposes.

You seem to have an incredible amount of minor details which indicate what has happened, but I think it needs managing an coordinating into a coherent narrative without the emotion (which is not a criticism as you are obviously distressed).

The matter is so complicated I think you need to find someone who can work from your original documents to put your case together for you.
    I doubt it can be done at arm's length through a forum (certainly not by me) and you are too near the problem to present your case dispassionately.

Perhaps your local CAB can point you in the direction of a solicitor who might be able to help or who can in turn indicate someone else to help you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X