• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court summons as a witness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court summons as a witness

Case theft

defendants 3

issue - the incident was recorded on cctv that I gained possession of. I was asleep when the incident occurred.

I was advised I was required at court and I withdrew my statemt as I was not prepared to attend
    since making the statement I have been assaulted in my own home by 4 of the parents of the 3 defendants and also over 15 incidents of harrasment and hate crime have been recorded.

I have just reason not to attend it's evidently witness intimidation. I have been offered no special measures just had police at my door delivering a summons.

to add insult to injury they paid £1.25 conduct money.

advice please as I am not prepared to attend court with 7 individuals 4 of whom assaulted me 3 of whom harras me and display hate crime even have cctv of them egging my house
    Tags: None

I appreciate this is not something you want to her but, unfortunately in practical terms, a summon means you have to attend. Failure to attend could mean a warrant may be issued, however this is only done under certain conditions.

I would suggest speaking to witness support and/or the police and raising the issues you have. One possible option may be to put you behind a screen to try help make this awful situation somewhat more comfortable.

The information I supply is provided for informational purposes only and, should not be construed as legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X