Hi, looking for some advice. I have received a simple procedure notice of claim on behalf of Euro car parks. I am going to dispute this As i am aware in Scotland they cannot assume the driver of the vehicle. The issue is also trace, i moved address a few months ago and sherif Officers put an envelope through my new address door but in the notice it still has my old address on it. When i moved i changed my licence insurance etc over but forgot to change my V5, something i hadnít realised until now. Has anyone been in this situation? I have read some people have requested a SAR, iím not sure if i should do this at this stage? Or wait until they can provide me with a notice with my correct address on? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks