• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Editing your own posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing your own posts

Users of the forum are able to edit their own posts for a limited time after it is first posted.

Currently users are able to edit their posts within 30 days of posting.

When posts are edited a ' edited by username TIME DATE ' note will appear at the bottom of the post.

This does not appear if a post is edited within 5 minutes of posting.

If a team member edits your post for any reason a note will be shown at the bottom of the post with the reasons. In most instances the user will be notified by private message.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: edit

How do you do this ?

Comment

Originally posted by JBen View Post
      How do you do this ?
      Bottom right-hand-side of your post.....you should see 'Edit'.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I don't know if its just the mobiles but can't see edit button

Comment

If you, like me, are using an android phone then you need to set the view to "desktop" which can be found in the three-dot menu. The edit button and a host of other functions then become visible.

Comment

Due to some rather pesky spam edits recently we've had to change it to only one hour editing time limit until you've got 10 posts in the bag - but please do just ask if you need something editing. It's only temporary whilst we sort some bits out then we will put it back to 30 days.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello,

I don't seem to be able a post I made two days ago, please advise?

Best,
              RC

Comment

If you mean that you can't edit a post, posts are only editable for a short period after they are posted.

However I have taken a look and edited it (and the reference to it by another poster) appropriately.

Comment

Hi EXC,

Please could you delete the attachment on post no.27 on this thread? https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...re-claim/page2.

I can't delete it myself.

RC

Comment

Originally posted by Red Coral View Post
                    Hi EXC,

Please could you delete the attachment on post no.27 on this thread? https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...re-claim/page2.

I can't delete it myself.

RC
                    Done.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X