• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Movies :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies :)

A new idea,

We have book clubs and book reccomendations, how about movies?

Which movies have you enjoyed, and which would you avoid?

For me, a film to avoid is Benjamin Button. I watched it for the first time last night (night shifts get boring), and I have never been so bored in my life! I have sat through some tripe in my life, but this takes the biscuit.. or Button, whichever you prefer! The story is amazing, but it is so slow it's unbelievable!

Try The Others. Scared the crap out of me and I love ghost stories, there is a twist in the tale so keep watching!

Over to you <3

Callie
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)
    Tags: None

Just watched "A Star is born" great performance from "Lady Gaga", but could not remember any song from this film. Unlike the Streisand version.

Comment

Originally posted by paulajayne View Post
      Just watched "A Star is born" great performance from "Lady Gaga", but could not remember any song from this film. Unlike the Streisand version.
      whereas i recall the Judy Garland version which I saw with my grandmother!!

Comment

Black Klansman which is a new Spike Lee film was quite good.
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I like all sorts, I was a b movie fan and still am i suppose, I liked Troma/horror/syfy ect.

But, since you asked about movied to watch. what about, one that i recomend you dont watch, becuase , i still think WTF, about one side of it and think who on earth thought of that.

If you go against my recomendation, dont look it up first, just watch it, ( that what my friend said to me, and i followed ) .Its a bit gross ( think Troma type ) but not overly so, Its got references to 70s disco, lol, its a dad and son movie sort of, a sort of first love/loss movie,

Itrs called the greasy strangler, The storys about ??? ermm !!!!! .... you tell me . ( it took me a ferw times to understand the car wash bit )

lol, it might put you off bacon for a while
          crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Wonder Boys is a brilliant film!

Comment

Elf.

Worst.... Film..... Ever!!!!

and I hate Christmas films (with the exception of The Grinch!). I think all Christmas films should end up in Hades, this one needs something special..

BURN IT.. BURN IT WITH FIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!
              PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X