• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

fine for dropping litter - help to fill in form please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fine for dropping litter - help to fill in form please

ive been sent a letter saying its an interview under the police evidence act - i was seen to throw my cig out of car window......

it says before i fill in the form i may want to get solicitors advice on how to fill it in?

im confused and am not sure what to do - do i fill in the form and send it?

i understand i shouldnt have thrown the cig out and will pay the fine,if issued as i dont want to go to court. I know i will never do it again. Im scared how to proceed with it being a police caution, it scares me.

thanks
    Tags: None

I would hazard a guess this will be done as a Single Justice Procedure. If you plead guilty then it saves on Court time and they make an allowance for this in the punishment that is dished out. However plead not guilty and then be found guilty then the punishment is a lot more severe and would imagine that is why they are suggesting you seek legal advice.

Comment

so, really all i need to do is fill the form in acknowledging im guilty and be prepared for punishment? thanks....... i feel like a criminal having this sent to me - it says the police caution in it (something you might mention in court, etc) which has really got to me - ive never been in any trouble at all before.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X