• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Executors & Beneficiaries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Executors & Beneficiaries

Thank you all so much. I feel much stronger now and will keep you updated. Thank you again.x

Comment

I think i may be right,when we did probate on my wifes mother ,when the probate docs came there was a warning added with words to the effect probate accounts can be challenged?
      worth looking at

Comment

Given the complexities of this case,the 'alleged ' theft,the 'refusal to allow OP into Mums house', the missing goods and the 'loan' I really believe the OP MUST take proper legal advice.
        Any advice sought after and given by LB in good faith doesn't constitute or replace advice by a solicitor however good it may seem
        Last edited by Inca; 8th June 2013, 08:28:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

With the Inheritance Tax Threshold being only £325,000 (since 6 April 2009) it is hardly difficult to understand why the executors might wish to reduce the gross value of the estate by whatever means they can.

On the other hand, deliberate tax evasion is not a game one should play unless one has a liking for bad food and regimented living conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            With the Inheritance Tax Threshold being only £325,000 (since 6 April 2009) it is hardly difficult to understand why the executors might wish to reduce the gross value of the estate by whatever means they can.

On the other hand, deliberate tax evasion is not a game one should play unless one has a liking for bad food and regimented living conditions.

T'is certainly the most dangerous of games to play isn't it Clogs?

Comment

Of course if the OP late mother was predeceased by her husband his IH tax allowance can be carried over.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                Of course if the OP late mother was predeceased by her husband his IH tax allowance can be carried over.
                Thanks Jon, yes I did know that and have let them know I am well aware of it. I informed mum of this 6 months before her death to prevent her from worrying so much. xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X