• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Refusing to sell property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was it that you were looking for Harletinna?*

Comment

If you think that in the future you will be able to sell it at a higher price, why not refusing to sell it at the moment. In my opinion, this is something normal. Investment in real estate can become very profitable if you do it right. For example, I have three houses from Lumina that I am giving for rent. These houses are built in good areas near parks and forests and the neighborhood is very quiet. I immediately thought That I would easily find people to rent them so I decided to buy them. I was right and I immediately find whom to rent these three houses.

Comment

Somehow I doubt many accessing this site will be interested in properties in the Philippines

Comment

too late already have, but this is the UK site

Comment

We buy a lot of houses that are in probate and there are many issues involved, including whether a probate is even necessary and who is allowed to sell the house. Keep in mind that in Florida a homestead property is NOT part of the estate, which can make probating assets faster and less expensive. If the house is held in joint tenancy, in a trust, or as a life estate, you can often avoid probating the house all together. I made a quick web story about buying a house in probate for an overview.
            Last edited by mel081981; 2nd July 2021, 18:48:PM.

Comment

UK site

Comment

Has anybody on here ever sold a property by or had any dealings with "overreaching"?
                And why do Solicitors seem reluctant to do it?
                Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X