• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone price plan codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone price plan codes

Hi All,

does anyone know what the price plan codes mean i.e the name of the plan from the code?

i'm currently in a court case with lowell re a historic vodafone account i am unaware of, and they have sent a statement and directed me to vodafones website for t&c's. Only thing is, the statements dont say the price plan name such as 'vodafone red' etc.., its just a code: HH Y8 24X IP UM UTX 1GB

I've contacted vodafone direct, and Lee from this site but no response.

Any help appreciated

Tags: None

Vodafone Company Rep might be able to help - if they're still about - Lee left Vodafone Social Media team a while ago but someone ( who we haven't actually seen a lot of ) took over.

If you send a SAR to Vodafone and they respond to you with documentation that includes codes - they are supposed to provide a list of what all the acronyms are. If you're at court with Lowell over a VF debt, it MIGHT be worth doing a SAR to VF to get more details ( and to confirm what Lowell are saying )

Otherwise slainte caragh might have an idea ( but I know she's on nights for a couple days so not sure she'll get in till after the weekend )

So my own looking works out the bits you probably worked out for yourself already.
    HH
    Y8
    24X - 24 month term
    IP
    UM - unlimited minutes
    UTX - unlimited texts
    1GB - data allowance

What year did you take out the contract ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oct 2016 there's a HH code contract - https://web.archive.org/web/20161018...-1gb-1gb-wf-hh ( takes a bit to load - it's on wayback archive ) and then if you know the month year you could have a look here https://web.archive.org/web/20161016...hone/contracts ( if you scoot right there is a 1gb unlimited texts/minutes bundle ) and you can change months at the top - presumably you'll know what the monthly price was ?(have Lowell sent a statement copy ? ) so that'll help.... some of the links have the codes

Just if you want to dig around. lol.

Else send a SAR to Vodafone for everything they have relating to you.

What stage are you at with the court case ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your help, its appreciated.
        I'll have a look at the links etc..
        I've submitted info request to Vodafone - currently awaiting that.

Apparently the 'account' was took out in 2012 but lowell are a mixture of useless and game players in my opinion.
        They brought a case despite admitting to not having any documents to support their claim, then eventually got hold of a few statements (for two random phone accounts) with half my address and half an unknown address on. Dated 2014.
        The court ordered them to supply agreement/list of payments due/payments recieved etc and they failed to do that. I suspect there witness statement will be submitted late with more documents they will no doubt be retaining for now. Or the case will be discontinued once someone with half a brain cell looks over it.

Court days mid January and i'm quite comfortable attending court etc.. I've managed to win 2 previous cases (one parking charge and one bwlegal) with lots of prep work - alot of which is thanks to this fantastic site!

Thanks for your input.

Comment

Hiya, thanks for the tag Amethyst,

I have never seen anything like that code, however I have secret weapons.

Give me about 15 mins and I may have an answer.

Callie
          PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Thanks Callie that'd be great.
            It might not even be a proper code and just something lowells knocked up to pass off as authentic...it wouldn't suprise me!

Comment

Ok so my tame Vodafone employee friend isn't available (he's probably at work) and as Ame said my brain is frazzled cos I'm working nights at the moment (is it Friday, Saturday or Sunday today... I have no idea, I've not seen the sun for a few days) but having a look it seems to mean

HH (handset?) Y8 (no idea) 24X (24 months) IP (iphone) UM (unlimited mins) UTX (Unlimited texts) 1GB (1gb data)
              PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Thanks very much for your help....ahhh night shifts....i work them too! Your doing well functioning full stop on those shifts!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X