• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Money and me claims/ Yardstick Marketing/ Integra/ Pension Matters/ Ian Macphail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money and me claims/ Yardstick Marketing/ Integra/ Pension Matters/ Ian Macphail

I had a pension which was transferred out illegally from the Ministry Of Defence pension scheme, I have got my money back through The Sheriffs was just wondering if anyone has transferred pensions through this company Yardstick Marketing, Integra or Pension Matters and has lost there pension money?
    Tags: None

Do you have an address for MacPhail please? I am completing the N1 but missing some of the requested information.

Thanks
    Steve Carr

Comment

Ian Macphail 7 Rowley Close, Edingale, Staffs, United Kingdom, B79 9LN DTL UK Ltd is where you want to put your address to raise a complaint, with the Pensions Ombudsman also.

Comment

DISRUPTIVE TECH LIMITED 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE this is what you need to put down on your case can you put some information up on the paperwork you was given I will be on later on take care ok.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X