• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advantage finance threat of agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantage finance threat of agents

Hi
    looking for some advice please. I have had a HP agreement with advantage for 2.5 out of a 3 year agreement now and due to family issues (losing my son) fell behind on some payments.
    Spoke with them and they refused to help get back on track just kept saying clear them in full or we will send agents to collect the car!
    Today I had a call and text on my mobile to say someone was at my house and afte the car? Returned home later in the day to a letter asking me to call this mobile number to arrange a time and date for him to call back round for the car.
    I owe in total including arrears around 2500 loan was for in total to pay 8975.
    can they take the car without taking me to court first?
    lady on phone said something about agents and you can just sign the car over to them (er no)
    how do I stand with this agent calling and harassing me by phone texting saying next he would call at my place of work?
    any help much appreciated guys
    many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X