• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parked on white line, bought ticket correctly, left within time. court letter issued.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parked on white line, bought ticket correctly, left within time. court letter issued.

Hi, december last year, i parked in a car park controlled by premium parking logistics. i paid correct fee, ticket displayed correctly, and i left before ticket expired. the mistake i made was that i parked my car with my tyres on white parking bay line. however my car was parked at last parking bay at the end, and no other cars could have been parked there anyway. so i was given a fine. i ignored the fine and didnt pay. i ignored all the letters came (i think 3-4 letters came). today i received a letter from court - county court business centre, nottingham, parking company claiming £250.
    can someone please tell: do i have to pay it, or do i stand a chance in defending it.??
    Tags: None

You could defend it but ignoring everything is not helpful.

5 days after issue date, or shortly after, acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form, nothing in the defence. This gives you 33 days from date of issue to get your deffence to the court.

Post up PCNs etc, suitably redacted.

Comment

Dear Ostell, Thanks for replying.
      when you say post up PCNs etc, do you mean that you want me to post pictures of PCN and how the car was parked. please let me know.

Comment

Yes, otherwise how can we help you. Use a hosing site such as imgur and post the link on here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X