• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Workflow Dynamics Ltd Parking Ticket - Trafford Centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Dynamics Ltd Parking Ticket - Trafford Centre

Hello all,

I am the registered keeper of a vehicle that was issued a private PCN by a company called Workflow Dynamics Ltd, who I believe are members of the BPA, the PCN was issued today. The vehicle in question was parked on double yellow lines in a private (free) car park at the Trafford Centre, Manchester. The vehicle was not causing any kind of obstruction and there was/is absolutely no signage whatsoever stipulating any kind of terms and conditions of parking or that there was enforcement in place. The charge is £50 or £25 if paid within 14 days.

I have done as much research as possible and it seems that Workflow Dynamics have yet to take anybody to court, the general advice seems to be either ignore everything, appeal on day 25-26 to try and frustrate the process but at no point name the driver. Would anybody be able to assist me with the best course of action? On a side note, and I doubt this makes a difference but the vehicle colour is listed as "Blue" when it is most definitely grey. I have attached a copy of the PCN.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

You have your answer on pepipoo.

so the driver found a colour blind attendant. Wrong colour may be on purpose so that the driver appeals the charge because of the error and they discover the driver details

Comment

I had the same thing happen last night said I had back car mine is clearly blue ??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X