• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UNMARKED VAN (SPEEDING) is it legal for them to zap you .????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNMARKED VAN (SPEEDING) is it legal for them to zap you .????

I could've said nobody is going to get charged with speeding if they kill a kid but that's not really the point of the conversation

M1

Comment

Lets hope the Kid is not related to you or a family member is injured or killed by a speeding or drunk driver.
      If we choose to break ANY law we must be prepared to face the consequences .
      Speak to a traffic cop who has dealt with the results of idiots causing accidents whether speeding drunk or just bad drivers you might see that there is a human side to it all not only the victims suffer.

For some strange reason on LB we have many posters coming on who want to get off a motoring offence few come back to tell us they have succeeded?

Comment

I recall reading a letter written by a member of the public to their respective Police Chief Constable about a conviction for speeding..........the motorist in question complained that it was for the revenue purposes & stated that the Police would look after their own.....

The Chief Constable did write back in person & enclosed a photo copy of his license with "three points" for guess what !

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          For some strange reason on LB we have many posters coming on who want to get off a motoring offence few come back to tell us they have succeeded?
          The nature of the beast I'm afraid. We get lots of posters coming on who want help with lots of things and we never get to hear the final outcome. I think it's a shame when people don't come back and just say, "Thanks, it worked" or even, "Thanks, but despite everything I'm still writing to you from my prison cell, though the food is good!"

Comment

Lets hope the Kid is not related to you or a family member is injured or killed by a speeding or drunk driver.
            If we choose to break ANY law we must be prepared to face the consequences .
            Speak to a traffic cop who has dealt with the results of idiots causing accidents whether speeding drunk or just bad drivers you might see that there is a human side to it all not only the victims suffer.

Morality isn't the issue. The law applies to everyone. 2 wrongs might not make a right but the often make a defence.

If people die through driving, a speeding charge wouldn't be appropriate.

M1

Comment

Wombats.
              You get food. Bread and water for you hows the rock breaking going?

Comment

Originally posted by vanman View Post
                that's OK then kill a kid but not guilty because
                of a sign not in the right place.
                not guilty of speeding but guilty of death by dangerous driving
                Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

Wombats.
                  You get food. Bread and water for you hows the rock breaking going?
                  Best diet I've been on, but quite hard work. Having to work in shackles is the really hard bit. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by evilhamster View Post
                    not guilty of speeding but guilty of death by dangerous driving
                    Could be careless

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                      Could be careless

M1

But it should be manslaughter or murder unless someone helps them get off with a technical detail.:tsk:
                      Don't let them grind you down

Comment

Originally posted by vanman View Post
                        But it should be manslaughter or murder unless someone helps them get off with a technical detail.:tsk:
                        A technical point is also known as the law. If you get rid of the law then you get rid of the offence.

If you want the law changed then i suggest speaking with your MP.

M1

Comment

could be child running out suddenly and not motorists completely blameless.
                          Stop trying to demonize every motorist
                          And what's this got to do with legality of unmarked speed camera vans?

Comment

Sorry but you have me wrong I am a driver I am out there 12 hours a day driving
                            I see the good and bad drivers.
                            My opinion is still

if you know that you are breaking the law
                            and you got caught deal with it.
                            Don't let them grind you down

Comment

As it happens ( I only just rejoined l begals) and seen the posts . I think you all got ahead of yourselves. Stop being righteous.

DES8 was the only person who took the time to read properly.
                              all the rest had me hung drawn and quartered.
                              thank..s dont ever sign up for jury service now. Ok I

Comment

I was not speeding. Was just asking a question

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X