• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Housing Association Query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing Association Query

Hi guys,

I'm looking to apply for a housing association property in the coming weeks because my current situation is too expensive and the lack of permanence associated with private letting irks me after some bad luck with landlords selling.

The question I have is around guarantors. My prospective flatmate is currently unemployed but looking to move back into the area in order to find a job and be back in the thick of things. Do landlords and housing associations have a legal obligation to at least accept applications that include guarantors or is something they can legally refuse to do?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
    Tags: None

The construction companies are looking just to earn more money and to sell more apartments , they don't care about buyers and don't treat them in the proper way . I understand your concern , you have payed money and want to see that everything is excellent in your apartment . Personally I didn't have any problem with constriction company when I got my first apartment . ( https://www.avenue-south-residence.com.sg )The furniture all was new and all the home appliances were in the perfect working condition. I was pleasantly surprised that the company from which I bought my apartment did their work accurate without any delays and inconvenience

Comment

The house building company simply means selling the house. They cheat people in a various way, they use inferior goods to earn more profits, due to which the landlord has to face a lot of problems. Why should I say to others when I have suffered myself, I had to change the furniture of the entire bedroom, for which I had to call the carpenter from https://toolsbros.com/ and then my bedroom started to look a bit better.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X