• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Custody after cocaine attack help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Custody after cocaine attack help

    Concerned for my 10 yr old son. His mother was recently attacked badly while he was with me. My concern is cocaine was involved. She has used it before but I was under the impression that stopped a long time ago and am now concerned for his safety while he is with her. I dont know if a drug dealer will turn up on her doorstep and this will happen again. Would I ha e a chance at custody? She has had alcohol problems in the past and recently took him to the pub and got extremely drunk to the point he was very upset and her parents ended up dropping him off to me.
    Tags: advice, custody, drugs

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

justbeagle screenshot

Find a Law Firm NOW

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm