• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Child maintenance

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Child maintenance

    My son's ex has somehow found out he has had a payrise and has gone to the csa. They have increased his payment to 332 a month, she has told them he only has daughter less than once a week but she stops most fri/sats (so she can go on drinking/coke snorting nights) plus every thursday after school fdor a few hours. If she declared this the amount would drop to 280 but now he has confronted her she is denying that she went to csa and is now saying he won't see his daughter at all.
    What are his options please? is there anyway he can put the money into a joint bank account if he opens one in his daughters name with him as a co-signee?
    Tags: None

  • #2
    I cannot help in respect of CSA/financial aspects.

    In relation to contact with his daughter, your son can apply for a Child Arrangements Order under the Children Act 1989.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

    Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.