• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CAFCASS / council vicious response after complaint. Is this even legal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAFCASS / council vicious response after complaint. Is this even legal?

Late last year I received a large Subject Access Request response from the council. There was much there that was very clearly very wrong, including - for example - that I was a "high risk" of "killing or causing further injury to the mother". Even though in the same bundle they also had police notes that there has never been any domestic violence charge, conviction or indeed any physical or verbal threat or assault of any kind whatsoever.

There were fabricated dates, documents that were apparently sent to me, but their version differed. All of which had been used to make judgments about my parenting. Oh, and the council sent my email to the school head containing potential witness questions, to the mother's solicitor.

And so on, and so on. They refused to change it claiming that it was because "the social worker who took those notes has now left" or "those wrong dates must just all be typos" etc.

So, I wrote a formal stage 2 complaint a couple of weeks back, which went to an independent person to review. T

Within a week of submitting it, after 2 years of begging for someone independent, there was a really good section 47 social worker on the case looking into the harm my son has suffered by being withdrawn from his family.

However, CAFCASS and the social services are now being vicious - CAFCASS forwarded a private family judgment transcript which I had ordered, to the council.

They have also now forwarded to the court the details of my stage 2 council complaint, threatening to withdraw all access to my son because of my complaint.

Is that not intimidation? Should my stage 2 complaint not be allowed to run the remaining 2 weeks of its course?
    Last edited by dazed; 29th March 2021, 20:48:PM.
    Tags: None

Do you have an update as to whats happening now?

Comment

If anything, it's got even worse. They are even blocking the school from letting me be involved in my son's education:

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...y-o-son-s-work

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X