• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Awaiting CAFFCASS and COVID-19 advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting CAFFCASS and COVID-19 advice

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

My ex and I currently have an interim order in her favour. She left during covid-19 and the courts said my daughter should stay with her for the interim. I get every other weekend and tuesday and wednesday afternoon for tea.

My ex today has stated that she is going back to work on the 26th May as a nursery nurse working with key workers children. I've said to her that I'd rather have our daughter instead of her going into nursery. My ex has plainly stated that the arrangements we have through court are not changing. Where do I stand with regards to her going back to work and wanting to take our 4 year old and I dont agree with it if I'm freely available?
    Tags: None

If there is a binding child arrangement order in place, the only way to change that would be to return to court.* This will of course take time and money.

Comment

Thank you. Do child arrangements tend to go in 50/50?

Comment

No not necessarily.* All relevant issues are considered but primarily arrangements are made with the child's best interest at the heart of any decision reached.

Comment

Just an update on the case. CAFCASS did a safegurding report and said that neither of us are a risk to our daughter and that we both should sit down and talk about it before court. We're due in on Monday at the main court building. We had a letter to say that a child has a right to have contact with both parents and that it should not be led by 1 parent. Also that they are giving us 1 hour before the session to mediate. They've claimed the ex's mediation cert is not good enough and that we should do a miam and mediate.

I've put forward shared care 50/50. She had said no to it and hasnt put anything else forward ,but has said she is welcoming a section 7 report that will be ordered on monday if we dont agree anything. She says im having adult conversations with our daughter and my mental health is getting worse. This is absolute rubbish. I'm the applicant and I feel like im the one on trial. I can prove that a lot of what she has said is lies in her statement and that the way shes conducting herself, its having a negative effect on our daughter. On the first hearing monday, whats the likely hood of getting the interium order altered because of the effect on our daughter?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X