• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up

Okay, so I filed for divorce last year against my ex - still all going through and she has been nothing but a bloody nightmare, bitter and angry.

I so want to move on with things but she blocks anything, let me fast forward to today..............we have a house, we share it but at different times so we look after the kids.

We make are arrgagements based on a schedule via email on who is in the house etc, last year was fine - no problems, it worked!

This year she wants to change it to 7 days she’s in the house with the kids, then its 7 days in the house with the kids for me - this was only changed to suite HER needs, there was nothing wrong with how we were doing it last year.

I said no basically, she then demanded we go to "Shuttle Mediation" - i said no again because we just make no progress at all, she will not compromise in any way, She was arrested last year for an assult on me, i never pressed charges etc

Then i get a nice letter from her solicitor saying they will be applying for the following applications "Child Arrangement Order, Non-Mol Order and Occupation Order".

I really am fed up of all the games, blackmail etc - I am now facing going to court because I am not doing what I am told by her!

Advice?
    Tags: None

Hello

Although it is a difficult situation that you would like to end, if you cannot agree then it is best to cooperate as much as possible. Mediation may allow you both to agree with the help of a third party. What you agree at mediation may also benefit you personally and will allow you to negotiate.

If you cannot agree, then unfortunately the court will need to make the decision as you cannot stop your ex from applying for an order from the court.

I am a law student undertaking work experience on the LegalBeagles forum. My advice is from my own experience only and is given without liability. If in any doubt, please contact a regulated and insured legal professional to seek further advice.

Comment

Realistic and sensible advice, however if the poster is facing such applications, they will need immediate professional legal advice.
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X