• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restraining order misuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restraining order misuse

Hi all
    any advice will be welcome
    my civil partner (we are seperated) has had a restraining order put on him by a former boyfriend . It is all nonsense as far as i can see but it is getting serious now as he has been arrested numerous times and has just been taken to court.
    the guy that has requested the order seems relentless and very clever he makes things up and follows my ex to the supermarket etc (even one day when i was with him) he then says that my ex was FOLLOWING HIM , calls the police and they immediately make an arrest seemingly without question.
    the guy has now set up a fake dating website account pretending to be my ex and sending messages wbich he then reports!! Surely this can be proven??.i even had a nasty text from the guy under an assumed name so he has harrassed me too but i cant proove it is him.
    my ex is not English and i am sure cannot explain properly to the police
    he has a lawyer they gave him wbile in custody but they dont seem to do anything.
    i am worried it may drive him over the edge as it is happening regularly now
    he has lost his very good job because the harrasser also worked in the same company but they seem to believe HIM!!

it will now be difficult to get any work as he has a criminal record . All the hard work at University getting a degree has gone out of the window
    i just can see how people can get away with this SO EASILY and someome can be arrested at the drop of a hat.
    if anyone has any thoughts please let me know
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X