• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

entreprenuers eat your heart out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• entreprenuers eat your heart out

:cheer2:

Hi all you beagles have you got the mid-week blues why not think about starting your own business?

That is what i have decided to do. I am so fed up with applying for jobs and having no replies or experience etc that i am starting my own cleaning business.

I have been working self-employed for a while so it wont effect my benefits at the mo eg family working tax credits.

I have started advertising and hope to get a good response.

what business am i starting i hear you cry!

It is a cleaning business my target market is single dads/women / bachelors / working single women/men who dont wanna clean when they get in from work and have their weekends free or busy mums who just dont have time to do ironing or cleaning.

I am gonna charge about £15 per hour all i need is say 4 hrs a day and thats £300 a week that is what i am aiming for if i get too much work then i will advertise for people to work for me they get £10 i get £5.

I hope this inspires people to take control of their lives and get up and go!

well its better than starving:humble:

Might take a couple of weeks to get off the ground but the quicker i get started the better.

Re: entreprenuers eat your heart out

Good luck with your new venture

I hope you have taken into account all your expenses as well, insurance, travel, equipment, products etc.

Comment

Good Luck Birdie, I hope it goes well for you x

One of my friends has a similar business in Brighton and she charges £11 an hour, dont know where you live so dont know if it is more or less expensive.

Are you going to do door to door leaflet drops advertising yourself? Microsoft do free templates for flyers . http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...637461033.aspx
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Hiya Jules

Good luck with your new venture!

In London a cleaner would charge arround £8-10 per hour, not supplying any materials.

But is you are supplying all the cleaning materials - £15 sounds fair to me.

All the best

xx
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 27th January 2009, 16:35:PM.

Comment

Hiya Hun,

Good luck with your venture.

I have a cleaner and she charges £8 per hour and I supply the materials.

Hope that helps as a guideline for you.

Comment

Hi thanks for your encouragement!

I advertise on gumtree.com and also put adverts in local newsagent seems to work ok as i did have a good business going in Chelmsford when i lived there about 10 years ago so it works out ok.

Comment

good for you - rate round here oxfordshire about £10 ph

All the best.
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

good for you - rate round here oxfordshire about £10 ph

All the best.
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Good Luck jules, I hope it all goes well for you.

Rates in Salford £300 per hr, mind you thats with the fumigation and refurb assessments.
                  Only joking folks lol

Comment

Hi,
                    This is max from canada. I am a newbie of this site and i think this site has a lot to provide to the visitors.
                    onlinev

Last edited by enaid; 28th January 2009, 07:02:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X