• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

unfair dismissal and victimisation

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unfair dismissal and victimisation

Apparently his main employer have assured him they will give him an alternative contract to make up the hours.

However, they have indicated to him that if he wants to pursue defamation he has to do so independently. They have also kept the letter sent by the client firm making the allegations. They have not given him a copy and have said they will only give him a copy if he decides to litigate. I think they are trying to be supportive whilst sweeping the real issues under the rug. Not exactly ideal. Nairdas dad is loathe to rock the boat as he likes his job and would struggle to find an alternative.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Not a great scenario then. But I think in this sort of situation the wishes and wellbeing of the person who would bear the brunt of any legal action must be paramount.

I would still see if a free test is available for the cannabis allegations, for future peace of mind, and negotiate/pressure the agency/employer for a copy of the written allegations. For me this would be just to keep records up to date.

Comment

thankyou guys for carrying on this thread with discussion i really appreciate it

an update so far is i spoke to my father the other day and he told me that he went to see cab and they where appaled by what had gone on they have vowed to get to the bottom of it.they have requested a copy of the (so called) letter i call it this as apparently according to my mother as she went in with him for this interview his boss was discussing the hours he had lost with this incident so my father told her 2 hours per day so she added all this up now im not sure if she knew my mother was watching her but apparently she did her totting up of hours on the back of this letter.now something of that importance would you really scribble on the back of it.anyway it may be clutching at straws.cab have also requested a copy of the accident log my father filled in with the manhole incident.we are just waiting for cab to contact us.will keep you informed of any updates.
        thanks

ps the main bit about the letter is that we find it hard to swallow that 1) he wasnt given a chance to read it 2) he was never given a copy of it 3)his manager decided to scribble notes on the back of it.like i said it may be clutching at straws but it all seems a bit fishy
        Last edited by nairda12; 21st August 2008, 20:55:PM.

Comment

Hi did your dad, fill in the accident report himself and sign it, or was it done for him?

Comment

hi folks

sorry not been back for a while been really busy thanks for all of your help on here but as far as i know my father is not gonna progress with this as he has been out of work for a very long time with nervous conditions and stuff and this is what has got him up and going again and i think he is afraid that by tackling his main employer it will eventually cost him is job entirely he is happy with what he is doing now i have tried to convince him otherwise but to no avail
            anyway thanks guys for all the advice see you around and about

nairda12

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X