• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Educational Negligence or Human Rights Breach?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational Negligence or Human Rights Breach?

My son was not provided with an education from the age of 14 following an attack by older pupils (kept out of school for his own safety). The Ombudsman upheld my complaint and made recommendations but LA failed to comply. I was advised the LA had up to when my son turned 18 to secure appropriate educational support. When they didn't I sought legal representation for negligence but no lawyer will take it on as "there is no precedent in Scotland". Some have initially accepted then dropped it. Can anyone advise if this case could be considered a breach of human rights? Also, what can someone do when no lawyer will offer representation despite agreeing LA's failure? Time bar approaching!
    Tags: None

It is very sad to read these reports every day about the negligence of human rights. I have read about such things leading individuals to mental stress and depression and this really needs to be brought to notice. You should definitely look into Keep Your Mental Health in Check When You Work From Home for your son.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X