• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please - received CCJ claim for Lowells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have received a Directions Questionnaire - received 20/12/2018 - but there is no date of when it needs to be back by and I am unsure how to complete?

Comment

Amethyst Is anyone able to advise?

Comment

MIKE770 Bump - can someone please point me in right direction of how to complete the questionnaire or help me?

Comment

What do you need help with Coconutmilk?

The small claims DQ is a straight forward question and answer document. In terms of the number of witnesses, you have to include yourself as being a witness so unless there is anyone else providing a witness statement, you put 1 in there.
          If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          LEGAL DISCLAIMER
          Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconutmilk View Post
            I have received a Directions Questionnaire - received 20/12/2018 - but there is no date of when it needs to be back by and I am unsure how to complete?
            https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...questionnaire/
            should help but as Rob says its pretty straightforward- I'll get that link added to the shortcuts menu xxx

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Apologies - I have received a directions questionnaire that has been completed by Lowell’s. I have not received one to complete myself? Is this right??

Comment

Ahh Lowell send theirs out a bit early, normally when they receive the defence from the court.... they get a bit ahead of themselves process wise because the court can be quite slow. You can of course print one out ( here https://www.gov.uk/government/public...l-claims-track ) and complete it and return to the court ( and send a copy to Lowell ), or you can wait for the court to get one sent to you with instructions as to filing/serving dates. Might be worth seeing if anything arrives from court, and if nothing by Monday give court a call and check if they've sent it out and it's lost in Christmas post or just haven't got around to it, and also check if they've received Lowells completed DQ. I wouldn't waste time trying to get through to them today.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Amethyst good morning. Just spoken to the county court business centre as no claims questionnaire received yet. Very helpful guy on the phone said they wouldn’t send it out until they received a questionnaire claim from Lowell’s at the court - which they haven’t. So looks like Lowell’s downloaded the form and sent a copy to me but not the court. He also said the deadline for Lowell’s responding to the defence has now passed and the case has a “stay”’ on it so he suggested he emailed me the documents to get the case struck out. He said they can apply for the stay to be lifted currently but to try and get in first to get it struck out?

Comment

Indeed. The form will be the N244 application which does carry a cost of £100 ( or £255 if the judge decides it wants a hearing to decide ).

As Lowell have sent you a copy of the Directions Questionnaire ( with a letter saying they have informed the court they wish to proceed ? ) then it is likely they have filed it with the court, and it is in the backlog, and when it is finally entered on the system it will just resume the case without the stay having to be lifted separately.... so I would give it a couple of weeks before making an application to strike if that's what you decide to do.

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

That's a bonus … unlikely they'd find it for Lowell either, although likely just rubbish admin, I would reply with the reference and date that Lowell put on their court claim.

It was only opened and defaulted in 2014 ( according to your credit file? - is it on your credit file under 'Tesco' or under 'Lowell'?) so they should still have a record.
                      Did you go back to Tesco on the SAR / no account exists issue ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X