• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds sold debt to lowells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically yes. As it's two years since your last CCA request, and it's a new owner, it's perfectly fine just to send another off to the new owners ( Lowell )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Trawling for a suitable letter is there still templates on here by any chance

Comment

CCA Request
        possibly also useful
        Subject Access Request Letter
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi just updating I received today a photocopy of a application form and illegible T and Cs I have until 12.01.2019 to look at them and decide what I want to do what it doesn't say is pay up or else now they have fulfilled their obligations under CCA 1974

Comment

Probably reply to say the agreement is not a true copy, is illegible and the debt is statute barred ( last paid 2010?)
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks Amethyst for your speedy reply you probably don't remember but there was a small matter of a payment book that didn't materialise well miraculously it has apparently or so it would seem they have sent a statement of account showing payments upto March 2015 but I'm convinced it's also been cobbled together has I'm sure I didn't pay anything from when Wescot took it over so think there dates are way off

Comment

Hmmm oh yes - well the onus of proof is on them so plead stat barred and see what they come up with. Still the wrong address on the agreement ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Funnily it's the right address at the time that I can just manage to make out but it looks cut copied and pasted to me it's on the slant in parts as if they have added a title then copied in the middle bit that's blurry writing .
                  I'm going to dig out all the stuff in the loft and send them a reply after Christmas

Comment

Hi all update
                    Had a letter my account was put on hold at the beginning of February this year as suspected they have no further information but they keep sending letters saying I am not getting in touch and threatening legal action should I ignore all of this or should i write back with a copy of their letter saying my account is on hold

Comment

They haven't issued a claim yet have they ? The pressure will likely ramp up as it comes towards being SB ( reading back I think you made a payment in 2014 and their records show a payment in 2015 which is disputed ? )

Might be worth posting/emailing a copy of the agreement they have sent you.

They've sent an agreement, finally with the right address on although crapily cut and pasted ( that is okay as long as it says its a recon and isn't pretending to be an original ) and some transaction lists I think ?
                      So default notice is required.... you had notice of assignment?

What was their reason given for putting the account on hold in Feb - and has anything changed since then??
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Weird update
                        Lowells have sent a letter today stating they have looked into a complaint I made about letters I kept receiving even though my account was put on hold they have enclosed a copy of a letter I should of recieved but it's dated 15/11/2015 does not include my name or address and in 2015 they weren't assigned the debt which is odd .
                        It states I now have 30 days to respond and then they will decided how to proceed .

Does anyone know whats happening
                        just been in the loft to dig out old paperwork the only statements came from Wescot in 2016 but the last statement date on their copy was 2010 but lowells was 2015 I'm in such a quandary as to how to proceed
                        Last edited by winner12; 14th May 2019, 13:39:PM. Reason: Add info

Comment

Just bumping for advice

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X